Sunrise Children's Hospital recognizes that consumers have a choice for their healthcare and it is driven by various factors such as, but not limited to:
- Patient preference and past experiences
- Physician preference/referral
At Sunrise Children's, we have various programs and services that may help you decide where you'd like to be treated if and when you and your family needs it such as, but not limited to:
- Efficient ER wait times - Text ER to 23000 to get average wait times at Sunrise Health System hospitals (MountainView, Southern Hills, Sunrise and Sunrise Children's)
- Consult-A-Nurse phone line - A free service that helps you find a physician, get nurse advice and register for classes and events by calling (702) 233-5437
- Online Pre-Registration - Saving time before our patients are onsite
We welcome you to Sunrise Children's Hospital!